Intentionally Cultivating Potential
Dr. Althea Penn is an Educational Consultant at Penn Consulting, specializing in early childhood education. With decades of experience, she holds degrees in education administration and organization leadership, is a certified early childhood educator, and has earned the National Administrator Credential.
Dr. Penn is a sought-after speaker, offering high-quality professional development seminars and leadership workshops. As an Organization Development Practitioner, she designs interventions for high-performing workplaces that align people and best practices for flourishing and good success. Her specialties include public speaking, child care licensing, accreditation, grant writing and non-profit srategic planning. She is also a coach, supporting individuals in aligning beliefs and practices for maximized productivity.
"I learned more about how to manage my school in one hour with Dr. Penn than in a weekend masterclass!"
R.O., Snellville, GA
Equipping Program Administrators, Early Educators, Parents and Students to Reach Their Full Potential
The Shepherd's Academy for Teaching Excellence, in collaboration with Penn Consulting, offers competency aligned vocational training for early childhood educators and program administrators. Specializing in state approved professional development, Penn Consulting aims to ensure optimal child development through engaging and developmentally appropriate programs.
Our courses align with Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning and Georgia Department of Education standards. Committed to safety and quality, we adhere to national health standards and are a 501(c)3 corporation organized for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes.
“Althea is meticulous, thorough, interesting and fun all at the same time. Her research is of great value. Time is well spent in her presence. She thought of every detail needed for my new business. We're now in our fourth year and going strong. We thank Althea for all that she has done and continues to do. We're blessed to know her as you will be also. I highly recommend her.”
Director Indelible Impressions/former Director
Family Y Child Development Center
“I can't say enough about Mrs. Althea Penn. She is the definition of a professional woman. I have utilized her consulting and training services for a number of years at two schools. She is very knowledgeable and well versed in the early childhood education industry standards and best practices. She has facilitated professional development workshops for my staff for a number of years; and still keeps their attention and keeps them engaged. She always arrives early and well prepared. With her level of professionalism and knowledge she can help any school reach their goals and take their level of care to the next level ultimately benefiting the children that they serve.”
Director Academy of Golden Rules Christian Preschool
"Truly appreciated your coming to the school and doing this presentation. I am even more excited about being able to access your presentation from my laptop. Thank you so much for sharing with us and encouraging us on our journey to fulfill the call on our lives. We appreciate you!"
Join the Consultant's Corner
Join our email list and get access to specials deals exclusive to our subscribers.
- Multiple DatesSat, Feb 24ACSI Reignite Virtual ConferenceFeb 24, 2024, 11:10 AM – 4:20 PMACSI Reignite Virtual Conference
- Tue, Feb 27ACSI Day of Prayer 2024Feb 27, 2024, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMACSI Day of Prayer 2024
- Multiple DatesTue, Feb 27Christian Education Cafe' PodcastFeb 27, 2024, 7:00 PM – 7:20 PMChristian Education Cafe' Podcast
- Thu, Feb 29ACSI EE Leader Network PLC MeetingFeb 29, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMACSI EE Leader Network PLC MeetingFeb 29, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMACSI EE Leader Network PLC MeetingACSI's Early Education Leader Network is a professional learning community, or PLC, is a group of EE school leaders who meet regularly to review current research regarding best practices in leadership and instruction, share ideas, and review standards, in order to cultivate flourishing.
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 01OrlandoMar 01, 2024, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PMOrlando, 2667 Bruton Blvd, Orlando, FL 32805, USA
- Sat, Mar 23Mulberry Theology Seminary InternationalMar 23, 2024, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMMulberry Theology Seminary International, 3901 Rockbridge Rd SW, Stone Mountain, GA 30083, USA
- Multiple DatesMon, Apr 01SnellvilleApr 01, 2024, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PMSnellville, 2330 Scenic Hwy S, Snellville, GA 30078, USA