*Professional staff development and in service training for early childhood educators.
*Professional development vendor for Georgia Department of Education's Office of Professional Learning.
*Courses are approved by Bright from the Start: Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning.
*Online course login information is emailed once payment is processed. This generally takes 24 hours.
*Seminars may be offered at your location with ten or more pre-registered participants.
*Our classroom is located at 2330 Scenic Hwy Ste 307 Terrace Level Snellville, GA 30078.
||Health & Safety Training and Orientation
Injury Control, Infectious Diseases, Child Abuse Neglect and more
June 3, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: 2330 Scenic Hwy S Ste 307 Terrance Level Snellville,GA 30078
||FLASH SALE! Ends June 15, 2017
40-Hour Director's Training Workshop $250.00
2330 Scenic Hwy S Ste 307 Terrance Level Snellville, GA 30078
June 20-23, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||FLASH SALE! Limited time special promotional rate!
CDA Classroom Training Summer Intensive
Tuesday, June 13, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 15, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 20, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 22, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 24, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 27, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 29, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 6, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 11, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 13, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 18, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 20, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 22, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Hybrid class..complete 120 hours of training...homework weekly!
The portfolio is included!
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins!
||Basic Grant Writing for Early Educators and Program Administrators
June 14 or November 8, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
$99 Snellville, GA
Penn Consulting is an education consulting firm specializing in professional
development for early childhood education organizations. We provide inspirational staff development and business consulting
for administrators and teachers of programs for young children. Our objectives are to ensure optimal development of children
by developing programs that engage every learner and to improve processes and performance in order to provide the best service
possible to Georgia’s young children.
Development Services Provided:
- Licensing Application Completion
- Corporate Document Drafting (Articles of Incorporation/Bylaws)
- 501.c.3 Tax Exemption Application
- Mock Inspection
- Classroom setup
- Training-Staff Development
- Staff Observation/Performance Appraisals
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Enrollment
- Sales Tax Exemption Application
- General Consultation
Professional Development Services
New Bright from the Start Approved Workshops
Child Development - The Infancy and Toddler Years 30 Hours
Child Development - The Preschool
Years 30 Hours
Moral Development 2 Hours
The Classroom Management Strategy
Toolbox 4 Hours
Every Child Learns Differently - Differentiated Instruction Pre-K to 3rd Grade 6 hours
Child Development Associate 120 Hours
and online courses available!
- Healthy and Happy Children - Injury Control
- Healthy & Happy Children - Infectious Disease
- Healthy & Happy Children - Child Abuse
- Reading is "Fun"damental
- Professionalism-21st Century Parents and Teachers
- Effective Discipline Principles and Techniques
- Director's Training 40-Hour Workshop
- Introductory Spanish for Educators
- Money, Money, Money! - Grantwriting
- The Way Kids Learn-Brain Based Instruction Methods
- Effective Planning and Administration of Programs for Young Children
- Effective Parenting in a Defective World
- Parenting in the Real World-Kids Don't Come With Instructions
- Purposeful Actions-Developing Supportive Family Connections
- Differentiated Instruction
- Classroom Management
- Transformational Teaching
- Budgeting Basics for Program Administrators
- Grant Writing Basics for Program Administrators
- Leadership Development and Management of Early Educators
- Developing and Managing Employees Successfully